Events & Marketing
From the start I have been a part of the core team of the not-for-profit 'Rock the Cotswolds'. A campaign set up to showcase the creativity and talent in the area including events such as:
- Creativity Rocks at The Wilson Gallery and New Brewery Arts
- Business Rocks at Elmore Court
- Apres Ski party at Cheltenham Racecourse
- An Evening with Adventurers at The Daffodil
- Innovation Rocks at Renishaw
- Property Rocks at Gloucester Prison
As well as organising events I am part of the marketing and PR campaign to promote what Rock the Cotswolds does both locally and to the rest of the world.
Freelance account manager
For the last ten years I have worked as an event manager working for a number of organisations including Brand Events, IMG, Keystone and Single Market Events.
Events have included:
- CarFest with TV presenter Chris Evans
- Taste of London
- Taste of Christmas with Gordon Ramsay
- La Dolce Vita
- Big Feastival
- Golf Live
- SPVS/VPMA Veterinary Congress
- London Classic Car Show
- Vet Wellbeing Awards
Marketing & PR
As well as organising events I work closely with the marketing and PR teams to ensure we maximise publicity of the event with national and social media campaigns.
I am currently working with a UK recruitment firm and not for profit campaign to raise profiles.